Royalty Agreement Contract
This Music License Agreement (this "Agreement") is made effective on the day of purchase between the party who is grating the right to use the licensed proper ("Copyright Owner") and the party who is receiving the right to use the licensed property ("Licensee").
1. Copyright Owner represents and warrants that he is the sole lyricist and/or composer and/or arranger of the composition; that said composition and/or arrangement is his own original work and creation (except such part thereof as is taken from public domain) and is not a copy of any other copyrighted work.
2. The Licensee by purchasing music from this site, is hereby granted the non exclusive use of the audio sound recording ("Music Track") in synchronism or time relation with the visual materials prepared by Licensee, and to reproduce, distribute, import and sell said product. The Licensee agrees not to resell or distribute the Music Track to any third party unless specifically authorized by the Copyright Owner.
3. Copyright Owner grants Licensee the right to use his name, photograph, likeness, facsimile signature and biographical material in , on and in connection with publications, recordings and advertisements of, containing or relating to the composition.
4. Publisher may destroy excess inventory of composition or use any portion or edit the Music Track in any means to fit the product of the Licesnsee.
5. No further documentation will be provided nor necessary for the Licensee for use of the Music Track. The purchase receipt shall be considered the effective binding article of this agreement and the Licensee is hereby granted permission for its usage. The Licensee may credit the Copyright Owner in his or her work by including the following line options:
"Music by Richard Allen"
"Additional Music by Richard Allen"
6. This Agreement is binding upon the parties hereto and their respective personal representatives, successors and assigns.